Sample shown in color Baby 91
Currently Available in the Following Colors:
Baby 91 Tutti Fruity 67
Sherbet 99 Ocean 100
Galit means waves in Hebrew, but I’ve always associated it with gentle kindness. This knitting kit is based on a pattern that is both beautiful and simple, it’s easy to make and makes you look like you’re a genius with needles!It is made with soft, colorful, Italian cotton that stripes all by itself. Currently the kit is available in 4 colors, but if you would like we can provide it in any of the colors the yarn is available in.
The pattern is comprehensive and unique to Knit-O-Matic. It is written so everyone can follow it and includes support and troubleshooting for novices. Included are explicit directions on how to make and measure a gauge swatch for this project as well directions and illustrations to help you re-orient yourself if you get lost.
The Galit Wavy Baby Blanket Kit Contains:
● 10 balls of Soft, Premium Quality, Aran Weight Italian Cotton Blend with a Long Colorway that stripes (Needful Kelly, 55% cotton/45% acrylic, 50g = 98m, http://www.needfulyarnsinc.com/show/detail/yarns/23)
● Pattern Unique to Knit-O-Matic and not available elsewhere. Pattern is easy to follow and includes support and troubleshooting for novices.
● Sturdy Plastic Project Bag with Zipper. Bag is large enough to hold the project while you knit it and can be re-used afterwards for other projects or storage.
The Kit Does Not Contain (but can be added to):
● 5mm (us 8)-29″ circular needles
● Locking Stitch Markers
If you like, we can add the following materials to your order:
● 5mm (US 8)-29″ Clover Bamboo circular needles ~ $13.00
● Clover Locking Stitch Markers ~ $7.00
● 5mm (US H) Clover Soft touch Crochet Hook ~ $8.50
● Clover mini kacha-kacha knitting row counter ~ $13.00
● Clover Chibi Darning Needle Set ~ $6.00
● Clover Shiro Spring Tape Measure ~ $7.50
Intermediate-beginner (you’re sick of scarves and are ready to move on)
● Knit, follow a pattern, keep track of rows, increase a stitch (knit front & back or kfb), decrease a stitch (knit 2 together, or k2tog), cast on & cast off, weave in ends, crochet slip stitch (optional & not necessary to complete this project).
● For help with knitting techniques and skills visit http://www.knittinghelp.com, or refer to the following references: Stitch ‘N Bitch by Debbie Stoller, The Knitters Companion by Vicki Square.
29″ x 30″
● 10 balls Needful Kelly (aran weight cotton)
● 5mm/29″ circular needles
● Row counter (optional)
● Locking Stitch Markers in 2 colours (optional but will make your life easier!)
● 5mm crochet hook (optional, for finishing)
● 2 thin double pointed needles (optional, for measuring gauge)
18 sts & 28 rows = 4″/10cm over wave stitch
19 sts & 26 rows = 4″/10cm in stocking stitch suggested by yarn
Below: How to Identify the Pattern Row if you Get Lost