Quince & Company Sparrow
Quince and Co Sparrow is one of the loveliest linen yarns I’ve ever seen. This super high-quality organic linen is has a slight sheen and works up STUNNINGLY. It has a smooth hand and is crisp as you knit it. After washing and wearing it becomes handkerchief-soft and drapey – perfect for all year wear. It’s great in tanks, shawls, and breezy cardigans, and lovely as can be in bags, wash cloths, and other home accessories. Quince & Co has designed exquisite patterns with Quince and Co Sparrow, you can browse them HERE, or check out all the pattern ideas on Ravelry. You can also see our past blog posts featuring Sparrow.
- 100% organic linen
- 168yd [155m] / 50g
- fingering weight
- 6 sts /inch on size US 3 [3.25 mm] needles
- Quince and Co. patterns for Sparrow
- Pattern ideas on Ravelry
- Blog posts featuring Quince & Company Sparrow
Cullum is a tee is light, breezy top knitted in Quince and Co Sparrow. The simple lacy details at neck and hem give it a bit of elegance and interest, and the easy fit works with everything in your wardrobe. The classic black colour the designer chose is nice, but I think everyone looks prettier and feels happier in COLOUR, whether it’s muted or brighter.
- finished bust: 34¾ (36¾, 38¾, 40¾, 44¾, 48¾, 50¾)” or 88.5 (93.5, 98.5, 103.5, 113.5, 124, 129) cm
- shown in size 36¾“(93.5 cm) with 2¾”(7 cm) positive ease