PRE-ORDER Knitters Pride Row Counter Rings
I bought one of these row-counter rings from Knitter’s Pride to check them out, see what they’re about, and I’m happy to say they meet with my approval! I’m not usually into ‘knitting’ jewellery, but I like this little guy – especially now that they are available in a pretty colour. They aren’t a necessary tool for keeping track of your rows, but they are definitely a nifty gadget, and sometimes I wear mine just cause I think it’s pretty. I haven’t had any allergic reactions, which is impressive because my body is fairly sensitive (and I am very allergic to nickel and cobalt).
- Made with hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Available in either rainbow-coloured metallic finish or black.
- Row counters rings are intended to be worn on your index finger or thumb.
- Rings come packed in a gift box with a clear window.
- Available in standard ring sizes 7 (17.3mm diameter) to 12 (21.4mm diameter).
- the rainbow-coloured rings seem to photograph a bit on the blue/purple side in the company product-shots, but they are multi-coloured (see picture above – that’s my ring)
- some reviews recommend buying a size larger than you would normally wear (for a wedding band or engagement ring)
Because this is something with so many size options and two colour options, they’re. bit hard to keep in stock in store, so we are going to start by selling them as a Pre-Order and play it by ear. Your order will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need it for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.