BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
It’s that time again …. this year our BLACK FRIDAY SALE is from Thursday Nov 24 at 12pm to Monday Nov 27 11:59pm! You can save up to 20% OFF select regular-priced items and select Clearance items (that comes to up to 50% off some items that are already on sale!).
Curbside Pick-up, shipping & same-day/next-day delivery are available!
*Sale is online AND in-store. Discount is automatically applied at check-out, and can not be combined with any other offers or discount codes (including free shipping, which will not be available on sale items). We will not be able to process any in store returns during the sale (any products that are returned during the sale will be credited at the discounted price). Sale is only on products that are currently in stock, and does not apply to products that are pre-order or special order.
- Almost ALL Yarn (including Clearance)
- Needle & Hook Sets
- Storage & Organization
- Other Crafts (Needle Felting, Weaving, Spinning, Punch Needle, Macrame, Etc)
- Craft Kits
- Blocking Tools
- Select Accessories
- Select Notions
- Select Books
- Winding Tools
- Pompoms (real and synthetic fur)
- Cleaning & Soap
- Clearance Items
Shopping in Store?
Things are HOPPING in the store at this time of year (especially during a Black Friday sale)! If you’re coming to shop in-person for a project we recommend a few things you can do before leaving the house that will help us elevate your experience and make it as smooth as possible:
- PICK A PROJECT. Think about what you might like to make …. This REALLY helps us to help you! The best place to browse is an advanced search on Ravelry.com (you can refine your search as you narrow down what you like). You can also browse our Blog – we always list the materials required for our project recommended. If you need support with your skills try a Project that comes with an online video Tutorial. On our website we also have a link for Project Ideas.
- MATERIALS. Think about your yarn preferences …. What thickness of yarn do you prefer/require? What type of fibre do you prefer? Is machine washability important? Do you need needles or do you already have the right size?
- PRINT YOUR PATTERN. If you have settled on a project, please bring your pattern printed out (or at the minimum download the file to your phone or tablet). Things to consider: What size do you want to make? What is the yarn your pattern is calling for? How much yarn does your pattern require (in meters or yards)?
Please keep in mind, if you need help making these choices when you come in that it might take a little bit longer than usual.
Happy Holiday Shopping!