My friend Reney brought this little number to my attention, and I’m super grateful she did because I think this tank is going to be a great addition to your summer wardrobe. It’s made with Handmaiden Flyss (ON SALE NOW), a soft, summery blend of 65% silk and 35% linen. Flyss also comes with lots of yardage, so if you’re an average size you’ll only need a couple skeins (if you’ve been blessed with a petite frame you only can get away with ONE). Both linen and silk are fibres that tend to grow so there will be extra drape and ease in your garment. As always, make a swatch first and see what the textile can do for you. Plus, Handmaiden is made in Canada.
- Finished bust: 30 (34, 38¼, 42½, 46, 50, 53½)” or 76 (86, 97, 108, 117,127, 136) cm
- To be worn with 0-5 cm/ 0-2” positive ease
- Sample shown is in size 2 with approx 5 cm/ 2” positive ease on model
- Handmaiden Flyss: 1 (1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3) skeins ON SALE NOW
- 3.25 mm/ US 3 needles (straight or circular)
- 4.5 mm/US7 needles (for bind off)
- 3 removable stitch markers
- large stitch holder or waste yarn
- tapestry Needle
- Pattern Download
This adorable little dress is the perfect gift for any little girl. It comes in sizes from 6mohts to 12 years, and is made with Quince & Co Kestrel (ON SALE NOW), which is nice and cool for warmer weather and is of course machine washable.
To fit: 6(12, 18) months and 2(4, 6, 8, 10, 12) years
- Quince & Co Kestrel: 3 to 7 skeins (see pattern for details)
- 5.5mm/US9 needles (see pattern for details)
- Tapestry/darning needle
Cullum is a tee is light, breezy top knitted in Quince & Co Sparrow (ON SALE NOW!). The simple lacy details at neck and hem give it a bit of elegance and interest, and the easy fit works with everything in your wardrobe. The classic black colour the designer chose is nice, but I think everyone looks prettier and feels happier in COLOUR, whether it’s muted or brighter.
- finished bust: 34¾ (36¾, 38¾, 40¾, 44¾, 48¾, 50¾)” or 88.5 (93.5, 98.5, 103.5, 113.5, 124, 129) cm
- shown in size 36¾“(93.5 cm) with 2¾”(7 cm) positive ease
I love this sweater; it’s simple, casual, and pretty. Plus the construction is roomy with lots of positive ease, so it’ll look great on a variety of body shapes. Gilead is made with cool & comfortable Quince & Co Sparrow (ON SALE NOW!). I like it in black, but I think it could be even lovelier in a less severe colour, like Truffle or Sea Salt, or a brighter colour like Citron.
- finished bust: 37½ (41, 44½, 48, 50, 53½, 57, 61¼)” or 95.5 (104, 113, 122, 127, 136, 145, 155.5) cm
- shown in size 41” (104 cm) with 7” (18 cm) positive ease
- Quince & Co Sparrow: 6 (6, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10) skeins
- 3.75 mm/US5 – 24” circular needle
- 3.75mm/US5 double pointed needles
- Tapestry needle
If you’re looking for a little bit more interest in your summer knitting, Bolan might be for you. Made with soft, cool, washable Quince & Co Sparrow (ON SALE NOW!) it’ll definitely become a wardrobe favourite. Part of the interest is created by the new marled colourways (see below), which create a depth of colour and a little bit of texture.
- Finished Bust: 43 (48½, 54, 59½, 65, 70½)” or 109 (123, 137, 151, 165, 179) cm
- Shown in size 48½“ / 123 cm on a 33” / 84 cm, 5’ 9” / 175.5 cm tall model (15½” / 39.5 cm positive ease)
Simple, elegant and pretty are all things I appreciate in a garment and a project, and I think Miranda ticks all the boxes. I like the oblong shaping (which always fits so well), the simple lace, and the use of basic garter stitch to create texture and visual interest. I like that it’s simple enough to look like it *could* have come from a store, but it’s sophisticated enough that you’d never find anything like it for sale commercially. I also like that it’s great for transitional seasons since it’s made with Quince & Co Sparrow linen (ON SALE NOW!). Plus, it only takes 4 skeins, so it isn’t going to become your life’s work (which is ok by me in the summer).
- 78″ [198 cm] wingspan and 12″(30.5 cm) deep at center
You REALLY liked them, bought us out, so we got more for the rest of you!
If you want to try out a single pair before investing in an entire set, we also sell the fixed circulars in 12″ and 9″ lengths.
Chiaogoo Twist Shorties Interchangeable Set
FINALLY, an interchangeable knitting needle set sized for SOCK KNITTING!
The Chiaogoo Twist Shorties interchangeable system contains both 2″ and 3″ (5cm & 8cm) tips allowing knitters to make short circulars 9″ through 14″ (23cm – 36cm) long, including differential circulars (those are needles with different length tips on each end). See the Chart below for all the possible combinations.
- 12 different sets of stainless steel lace tips in sizes US 0, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 and metric 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, 3, 3.25mm. The tips are solid and have a tightening hole near the threads.
- Compact, red nylon zippered case, includes a tip sleeve that securely holds all 12 sets of tips
- end stoppers
- stitch markers
- a mini needle gauge (it’s so cute!)
- three different cable lengths: 5″, 6″ and 8″ or 13cm, 15cm & 30cm long and are the same diameter as the current red MINI cables.
Chiaogoo’s needles are made with the same high-quality stainless steel tips and red nylon-coated steel cables as their other sets. The needle tips feature a lifeline hole to make adding a lifeline as simple as knitting across the row. In addition to knitting needle tips, included with each set are easy-to-read, coded cable connectors, end stoppers, T-shaped tightening keys, stitch markers, a needle gauge and compact, zipper-enclosed, fabric case. SPIN & TWIST tips, cables and accessories are all switchable!