The new issue of Interweave Knitscene just landed, and it’s full of great patterns that will get your motor running and keep your hands busy.
There are some really cool patterns that play with short-rows.
- 300m of fingering weight yarn in each of 2 colours: ex. Fleece Artist Trail Sock, Tosh Merino Light, Dream in Color Smooshy, Zen Serenity Silk Single
- 3.5mm-40″ circular needles
- 3.25mm-40″ circular needle
- stitch markers
- 1 to 2 skeins of Brown Sheep Burly Spun
- 9mm straight needles
- 5.5mm double pointed needles and 5.5mm-16″ circular needles
- 4 to 6 skeins of Brown Sheep Burly Spun
- 10mm-29″ circular needles
- 10mm double pointed needles