What is it about spring that makes you want to make a blanket? It makes no sense, and yet there it is. The most important part of making a spring blanket is to make it in pieces and keep your project portable. The second key point is to keep it simple, complicated patterns tend to lie fallow at this time of year. The following are a few ideas to get your motor running!
- Cascade 220 Superwash or Berroco Vintage, 2 skeins of each of 9 other colours (or more), 4 skeins of background colour (approx)
- 4.5mm needles
- FREE pattern available online
- picture above by jettshin
- Cascade 220 Superwash Sport, 1 skein in each of 8 colours (or more), 4 skeins in contrast colour
- 3.75mm, 3.5mm-60″ circular needles
- pattern available online