Knit.Wear Spring/Summer 2016 (Deluxe Edition)
Knit.Wear magazine is back! We were very sad when this deluxe magazine from Interweave was discontinued, and super excited it is back. the designs are always lovely and inspiring.
- Check out the projects on Ravelry
- Article: Join the editor, Meghan Babin, on her visit to Kirstin Ford’s ranch in Portland, Oregon for a glimpse into Woolfolk Yarn.
- Article: See the knitwear design world through the eyes of one the industries top designer’s, Michele Wang in “Mind of the Designer.”
- Article: Swatching with the Editor
- Article: An education in lace grafting
- Book Excerpt: Refined Knits
One caveat, we sell the DELUXE edition, which contains both patterns and articles. The edition you’ll find in the grocery store or book store may be the basic edition, which is a bit less expensive but does not contain the articles.