Tweedy Fog is a classic raglan top down open front cardigan with a generous rib collar and twisted stitch elbow patches. If your elbows wear out way faster than the rest of the sweater, it also has elbow patches! The simple and classic silhouette is perfect for heathered yarns but will look equally great in solids.
The cardi is totally seamless and works up quickly due to its simplicity. It calls for cheap & cheerful Cascade 220 Heathers or Cascade 220 Solids – YAY! We also have some Cascade 220 On SALE – double YAY!
And, if you are careful about weaving in ends, and use a reversible entrelac pick up method when working on the collar, this cardigan becomes reversible. The cardi in the picture has the purled side as the right side, but you are free to wear it on the knit side.
- Pattern via Ravelry
- Cascade 220 Heathers or Cascade 220 Solids (see pattern for quantities)
- 3.5mm/US4 needles (see pattern for details)
- 4mm/US6 needles (see pattern for details)
- Finished bust: 33 (35, 38, 40, 42, 45) inches
- To fit bust: 31 (33, 36, 38, 40, 43) inches
- 2 inches of positive ease at the bust