Berroco Summer Silk
Berroco Summer Silk is a sumptuously buttery soft blend of cotton and silk. It may seem like a luxurious choice, but it has incredible yardage, twice what other yarns usually offer. It’s the perfect choice for garments, accessories, and general cuddling.
- 45%Silk, 43% Cotton, 12% Nylon
- 4.5mm/US7 needles
- 4.5mm/US7 hook
- knitting gauge: 22 sts & 32 rows = 4″/10cm
- crochet gauge: 20sc & 22 rows = 4″/10cm
- Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Italy
- Patterns using this yarn
- Patterns suitable for this yarn
Casual and comfortable, this pullover will be a favorite in all seasons! Catarratto is worked in the round from the bottom up until the armholes, and then worked flat the rest of the way up.
Note: This garment was designed with approximately 4 to 6 inches of ease (to fit oversized). Please take this into consideration when selecting your size. Shown in size 44″
- Finished Bust: 40(44, 48, 52, 56, 60) inches
- Finished Length: 24(24, 24½, 25, 25½, 26) inches
- Berroco Summer Silk: 7(7, 8, 9, 10, 11) balls
- 3.75mm/US5 – 29″ circular needles
- 4.5mm/US7 – 29″ circular needles
- 3.75mm/US5 – 16″ length circular needles
- 3.75mm/US5 double pointed needles
- 4.5mm/US7 double pointed needles
- 1 stitch marker
- 1 stitch holder
- Waste yarn to hold stitches