Urth Uneek Sock
Urth Uneek Sock is a GORGEOUS self-striping, machine washable merino yarn. It’s soft, beautiful, and stunning. Each kit contains 2 pre-wound skeins for matching socks and three patterns, all neatly tucked away in a pretty box. Pick one up for yourself and another as a gift for a friend who knits!
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon (for durability)
- 100g/400m (437yds) (two balls of 50g/200m each)
- Fingering Weight
- 2.25mm to 3.25mm (US 1 to 3) needles
- gauge: 7 to 8 sts = 1″ (2.5cm)
- Self-striping, alternating colours
- Machine Washable
- Made in Turkey
- FREE PATTERNS for this yarn
Regia Arne & Carlos Pairfect
Regia sock yarns are German engineering at it’s best. Regia yarn is well known for its durability and shape retention. It’s machine washable up to 40° C (100° F) and can be tumble dried without felting. It’s so good, Regia offers a 10 year guarantee!
Regia Design Line Arne & Carlos 4Ply Pairfectare a new dimension in sock knitting! This innovation by Regia makes it incredibly simple to knit two identical self-patterned socks from one skein. (see instructions below)
- 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon
- 100g/420m (1 ball is required for a pair of socks)
- Fingering Weight, Sock Yarn
- 30 sts & 42 rows = 4″/10cm
- Hard wearing, Self Striping
- Instructions on the inside of the ball-band
- Machine wash cool, machine dry low (guaranteed dryer-proof for 10 years)
- Made in Italy
Wool and The Gang Kinda Magic Sock
People who wear snazzy socks have more fun. Regia Design Line by Wool and the Gang (also known as Regia Kinda Magic Sock) yarn comes in a kit and knits up in a pattern all by itself; as you whiz through your knit the leopard print pattern will start to show its spots, and then before you know it, TA-DAH – one pair of leopard print socks, as if by magic! Note: it’s really important to get the correct tension in this yarn to make the patterning work, so swatch before you start.
Regia LOVE a good sock. Based in Germany, they have over 65 years’ experience in the bag of making the best-of-the-best sock yarn. They come with a 10-year quality assurance too – that’s how bloomin’ good they are.