Do you have a love of crafting? Ever want to to work in a yarn shop?
We are looking for people to join our creative team. Knit-o-matic is a small, midtown local yarn store located at 1382 Bathurst Street in Toronto. If you are interested in working with a variety of clientele from across the city, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the relevant information.
I’d like to thank you in advance for your time and energy!
We are looking for new part-time staff starting in the Fall. Please send us your resume and a cover letter. We’re looking for the following skills:
- Have retail customer service experience
- Are knowledgeable about knitting, some crochet if possible
- Are comfortable with basic digital technology (iPad, Wifi, Instagram, etc)
- Are comfortable with Ravelry
- Enjoy working with and helping people
- Have good communication skills
- Are flexible about working weekends
We are looking for sample knitters/crocheters. If you are interested in crafting as a side hustle please contact us at email@example.com, including the following:
- Your experience level
- A link to your ravelry (account so we can your past projects)
- Your estimated turnaround time
- The types of projects you excel at (some people like bulky yarns, some people are really good with finer, some like sweaters, some are fierce with small projects)
We are looking for new classes and instructors for the upcoming fall, winter and spring seasons! We are looking for knitting, crochet, needle felting, and possibly introductory weaving and spinning classes. If you’re interested, please submit a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following:
- A brief class outline
- Skills students will learn in the class
- Prerequisite skills students will be required to have to take the class
- Project(s) the students will make in the class
- The length of the class (number of hours, number of days, etc)
- Materials the students will require to take the class (specific brands of yarn aren’t necessary, just quantity and thickness of yarn, needle/hook sizes, etc)
- Dates and times you are available to teach (Saturdays or Sundays are preferable, but we also have Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights open)
- What you charge to teach the class (including the minimum number of students)
- If you’ve taught this class before, how many times and where?
Im interested in your call for staff. Im out of town for 2 weeks. Id love to discuss with you further when i return.
Thanks Karen Boulton