NIXE by Melanie Berg
We’re Taking Pre-Orders For Nixe Kits NOW!
I just ordered the NIXE kit this afternoon – it’s so pretty I couldn’t pass it up! Nixe is an upcoming new pattern by designer Melanie Berg, scheduled to launch on August 26th, 2020. This two-colored asymmetrical triangle shawl, with an easy-to-knit yet beautiful stitch pattern that resembles a mermaid’s tail. The yarn, Balayage by @pascuali_filati_naturali, is a gorgeous blend of alpaca and organic, non-mulesed merino wool.
- Finished Size: 98.5” [250 cm] wingspan and 23.5” [60 cm] deep 98.5” [250 cm] wingspan and 23.5” [60 cm] deep
- Gauge (after blocking): 11 sts x 22 rows = 2 x 2” [5 x 5 cm] in garter stitch
- Requires US 3 [3.25 mm/US3 circular needles or size to obtain gauge (not included in kit)
- 3 skeins Pascuali Balayage 190 yds/50g 3 Hanks: colour Ica (natural)
- 2 skeins Pascuali Balayage Handdyed 190 yds/50g: colour Paracas
- Pattern: Digital copy (via Ravelry); provide your Ravelry username or email address to receive your pattern.
The pattern will be released on August 26, 2020. We will ship/contact you for pick-up as soon as our stock arrives. This kit is only available as a limited run and once it is sold out we most likely will not be able to get more.