Thanksgiving Store Hours
Like the picture says, we’re open this weekend Saturday & Sunday from 11 am to 6pm, but closed Monday for Thanksgiving.
The update for COVID is there’s nothing to update, at this time we aren’t making any changes to our hours or service. We continue to be open for In-Store shopping, and to keep our clients and staff safe we are continuing to implement the following measures:
- THREE customers (from different households) are allowed in the store at a time. You do not need to book an appointment to come in, drop-ins are welcome.
- Customers MUST WEAR A MASK (fabric or medical). Face shields are NOT an acceptable substitute, unless they are worn over a mask. Please see City of Toronto Bylaw 541-2020: “The mask or face covering should cover your nose, mouth and chin, without gapping.”
- Customers MUST USE HAND SANITIZER or WASH THEIR HANDS prior to touching products. We’ve tried to make this easier by keeping plenty of hand sanitizer on hand in the store (it is made by an organic food company and has a natural smell of fruit).
- We CAN NOT ACCEPT CASH. We are accepting contactless forms of payment like a credit or debit card with ‘tap’ or Apple Pay, etc.
- Please mind personal space and stay approximately 2 metres (6 feet) from other people.
- We are happy to wind yarn purchased from us, but due to limitations on physical space during COVID we may have to ask you to leave it with us for pick-up later.
- Presently, WE CAN NOT TEACH OR OFFER SOCIAL KNITTING. We are offering PROJECT HELP BY APPOINTMENT; as long as it can be done 6 feet apart we can try to help you out. Please book an appointment with our online booking. If your problem only takes a few minutes to fix we are happy to provide the service for free. For more in-depth project help we charge $4.97/10 minutes. You can pay in-store after we have helped you.
On a personal note ….
We’ve already done this and we’ve got it down. COVID has been a bit of a moving target, but we’ve already played several rounds, we know the game now. I don’t have any plans to close in-store shopping unless the government mandates it or I feel it is no longer a good idea. Our website is always open, and if you don’t feel comfortable coming in you can have your order shipped or opt for curbside pick-up (if the weather is reasonable you can even drive up and we can come out and pop your purchase in your trunk).