Laine 10: Rooted, Winter 2020
Laine is BACK!!!! We didn’t know if they would keep publishing this absolutely gorgeous knitting magalog, but they did! And it’s forthcoming!
Pre-Orders are now open and Issue 10 will be available in-store and ship on Dec 11, 2020.
Issue 10: Rooted, Winter 2020
Laine Magazine Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Issue 10, Rooted, which was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland includes:
- 148 pages (weight approx. 460g)
- 12 knitting patterns
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- no digital download code