Knitted Bliss Embroidery Kits
This is a Pre-Order and will ship/be available for pick-up as soon as it arrives from the distributor.
Knitted Bliss Embroidery Kits are designed and hand-assembled in Toronto by Julie Crawford. You won’t find a more eco-friendly embroidery kit anywhere else! The packaging and materials are designed to be as eco-friendly and plastic-free as possible. On top of being very sustainable and Canadian-made, they are beautiful, whimsical and really fun to stitch and easily portable for summer crafting, and they also make a great gift.
Kits are available in Blue, Pink & Purple.
Kits include everything you need (except scissors):
- bamboo embroidery hoop
- design pre-printed on 100% cotton
- stainless steel embroidery needles included
- 100% cotton DMC threads organized on a thread card
- a plastic-free needle threader
- floral enamel needle minder
- instruction sheet, with a link to a dedicated webpage for additional support and guidance for the stitches and techniques specific to that design