Laine 13: Usnea (Winter 2021/2022)
In issue 13, Laine showcases gender-neutral designs that work as the foundation for any wardrobe. The 11 designs featured in the winter collection are classic and long-lasting; ones that could be borrowed from your spouse’s, friend’s or parent’s closet.
Pattern previews will go live on the Laine website and on Ravelry on December 3.
Magazine is available on Dec 10, 2021 (pending delivery)
Laine 13, Usnea, includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
- an article about June Cashmere
- an article about ChiaoGoo
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
- Print only. No digital download code available.
Designers featured in this issue:
- Susan Chin
- Susan Crawford
- Sidsel Grau Petersen
- Midori Hirose
- Susanna Kaartinen
- Inyoung Kim
- Hanna Maciejewska
- Mariya Matveeva
- Paula Pereira
- Maiju Räsänen
- Griselda Zárate