OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE ENDS TONIGHT!
Have you taken advantage of our Black Friday Sale? The sale ends TONIGHT at 11:59pm! You can Save up to 20% Off select regular-priced items (up to 50% Off Clearance items). You’ll also receive free shipping in Canada & the US if your order is over $150 (after discount and not including taxes).
We also just received a restock of a bunch of Needle and Hook Sets from Knitter’s Pride & Chiaogoo …. the perfect holiday gift!
Sale ends Monday Nov. 28 (11:59pm):
- Almost ALL Yarn (including Clearance)
- Needle & Hook Sets
- Storage & Organization
- Other Crafts (Needle Felting, Weaving, Spinning, Punch Needle, Macrame, Etc)
- Craft Kits
- Blocking Tools
- Select Accessories
- Select Notions
- Select Books
- Winding Tools
- Pompoms (real and synthetic fur)
- Cleaning & Soap
- Clearance Items
Sale is online AND in-store. Discount is automatically applied at check-out, and can not be combined with any other offers or discount codes.
Curbside Pick-up, shipping & same-day/next-day delivery are available!
SHOP SALE NOW
Shopping in Store?
Things are HOPPING in the store at this time of year! If you’re coming to shop in-person for a project we recommend a few things you can do before leaving the house that will help us elevate your experience:
- Think about what you might like to make …. the best place to browse is an advanced search on Ravelry.com (you can refine your search as you narrow down what you like). You can also browse our Blog – we always list the materials required for our project recommended. If you need support with your skills try a Project that comes with an online video Tutorial. On our website we also have a link for Project Ideas.
- Think about your yarn preferences …. What thickness of yarn do you prefer/require? What type of fibre do you prefer? Is machine washability important?
- If you have settled on a project, please bring your pattern printed out (or at the minimum download the file to your phone or tablet). What size do you want to make? What is the yarn your pattern is calling for? How much yarn does your pattern require (in meters or yards)?
Happy Holiday Shopping!