Many of the links posted here are from Ravelry.com, a free website for knitters and crocheters. If you don’t have your own account you can use ours: login: knitomatic2, password: knitomatic.
- 6mm straight needles (or circular)
- 1 skein of Berroco Blackstone Tweed Chunky or Dream in Color Groovy or Misti Alpaca Chunky or Araucania Coliumo Multy or Malabrigo Chunky or Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Bulky
- 12mm dpn & circular
- 1 skein of Cascade Magnum
- 9mm-36″ circular needles
- 3 skeins of Brown Sheep Burly Spun in 3 different colours and 2 skeins in a fourth colour.
- 5mm straight or circular needles
- 1 skein of Malabrigo Merino Worsted or Manos Maxima or Cadcade Eco Duo or Cascade Ecological Wool, or Cascade Eco+, or 2 balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, Cascade 128 Superwash, or 3 balls of Mission Falls 1824 Wool.
As always, you can find us at knitomatic.com.