We’ve been updating our store samples of baby sweaters, so the Baby Sophisticate was a natural addition to our collection. It’s a basic top-down knit that look great knit up in any worsted/aran weight yarn. We thought it would show off the Malabrigo Rios (we used colour 122 Niebla for this one). Overall, super happy with the outcome – our pattern notes are on Ravelry!
- Malabrigo Rios: 2 skeins (colour 122 Niebla)
- 5mm/US8-24″ circular needles
- 5mm/US8 double pointed needles
- darning or tapestry needle
- 4 buttons
- FREE Pattern via Ravelry for Babies (a paid version of the pattern is available for larger sizes, up to childrens 10)