Sockhead Slouch Hat
We finished our store sample Sockhead Slouch Hat! The Malabrigo Mechita looks gorgeous, I’m so glad I chose this yarn. Unfortunately I have a small head and slouchy hats don’t really show that well, but I tried (it’s very slouchy, and the fit is especially great for people with big hair that’s got a mind of it’s own). You can see larger pictures in our Ravelry Project Page.
- FREE Pattern
- Malabrigo Mechita: 1 skein
- 3mm/US2.5-16″ circulr needles
- 3mm/US2.5mm double pointed needles
- 1 stitch marker
- tapestry/darning needle
Other Yarns Options
Any fingering weight yarn will do ….
- Manos del Uruguay Alergria: 1 skein
- Koigu KPPPM: 2 to 3 skeins
- Madeline Tosh Merino Light: 1 skein
- Sweet Georgia Party of Five: 1 set
- Fleece Artist Merino 2/6: 1 skein
- Cascade Heritage Wave: 1 skein