Great one skein last minute gift! A client came in last week wearing a very simple toque (that’s Canadian for a winter hat) made with Malabrigo Rasta and I immediately thought “I’ve got to find a pattern for my other clients for that!”. This hat is styled with the brim turned up, but if you wear it turned down it becomes a perfect slouchy style hat. A bit Thank You to Halan for the inspiration!
All the following yarn are suitable and ON SALE until January 8!
- Cascade Magnum: 1 skein (peruvian wool)
- Malabrigo Rasta: 1 skein (hand dyed merino wool)
- Cascade Spuntaneous: 1 skein (merino wool)
- Estelle Big Alpaca Bulky: 2 skeins (alpaca & wool)
- FREE Pattern
- 10mm/US15-16″ circular needles
- 10mm/US15 double pointed needles
- jumbo tapestry needle
- stitch marker
- Pom-pom maker or fur pompom (optional – I like Clover 3126 Large Pompom Maker)