It’s the little things that count – especially when they’re made by hand! I adore minis at the holidays, they make great gifts and adorable, timeless ornaments, and a great way to use up small amounts of leftover yarn. You can browse all the mini freebies on Ravelry, but here are a few adorable selections ….
- 4mm/US6 to 5mm/US8 double pointed needles
- worsted to aran weight yarn
- 3.25mm/US4 to 4mm/US6 double pointed needles
- worsted weight yarn
- 2.75mm double pointed needles
- fingering (sock) weight yarn