CLEARANCE Louet Euroflax Sport
Louet Euroflax Sport linen is the paradigm of natural, summer linen yarns. It’s extremely breathable and summer sweaters feel cool. It’s also machine wash and dryable, and with wearing it will become very soft with a beautiful lustrous silky effect. It feels stiff in the skein but loosens and softens up tremendously with wash and wear. It’s also one of the only yarns that looks and feels better the *more* you wash and wear it!
After you have made a garment out of our Euroflax linen, you will definitely want to make more!
- 100% Wet Spun Linen
- 100g/246m (270yds)
- 2.75mm to 4mm (US 2 to 6) needles
- Sport Weight
- 24 sts = 4″ (10cm)
- Machine wash on delicate with SOAK and machine dry, steam iron to enhance sheen (see full care instructions)
- Pattern ideas
- Ilene Bag: 1 skein
- Slip Stitch Dish Towels: 1 skein each colour
- Monteagle Bag: 1 skein
- Notched Hem Tank
- Amiga Cardie
- Tulip Tank Top
- Everyday Linen Raglan Pullover
KNIT HACK Working with Euroflax
- You must wash and dry all samples before measuring gauge. The knitted fabric relaxes after the first time it has been washed and the gauge will change.
- Do not wash or dry the skeins before knitting. To soften, completely dry the garment in a dryer, and iron it with a steam iron.Louet Euroflax Sport is very durable and is not adversely affected by machine drying. For best results, dry the garment in the dryer for 15 minutes, then lay flat to finish drying.
- Louet Euroflax Sport does not possess natural elasticity and is not suitable for standard ribbing, on either bottom borders or neck bands. Knit-in-hems, rolled borders, lace edgings and garter stitch borders all work wonderfully with this yarn.
- More information on working with this yarn