Cozy sockies make great gifts, especially when they are knitted with worsted weight yarn. This FREE pattern from Tincan Knits has great instructions and ranges in size from Baby to Adult Large. The other great thing is that you have a lot of yarn options when you work with a worsted, ranging from pretty hand paints like Manos Alegria Grande or Malabrigo Rios, to budget friendly options like Cascade 220 Superwash and Berroco Vintage, or Berroco Comfort Print. The most important thing about your yarn choice is make sure it’s machine washable!
- Manos Alegria Grande (75% superwash merino wool, 25% nylon)
- Malabrigo Rios (100% superwash mernio wool)
- Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash peruvian wool)
- Berroco Vintage (40% wool, 52% acrylic, 8% nylon)
- Berroco Comfort Print (50% superfine nylon, 50% superfine acrylic)