This sweater is so pretty, and so wearable! Bennett Creek is a comfortable and casual oversized spring/summer pullover that will fit & look great on just about anyone. I really like the way it’s styled with a long, flowy shirt in the photos, I just want to crawl into it and never leave. It’s made with Kelbourne Woolens Mojave, a delightfully soft blend of cotton and linen that’s wonderful to both work with and wear. Plus, it doesn’t seem to take much yarn …. it might be because Mojave has great yardage, 170m/50g.
We just received a restock of Slate Grey, Sky Blue and Plum Brown, and more Prussian Blue, Natural and Smoke Grey have been ordered and are in the works (the yarn is made in Peru, and Kelbourne Woolens says the Peruvians are negotiating their own COVID issues).
- 40 (44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 68)” or 101.5 (111.75, 122, 132, 142.25, 152.5, 162.5, 172.75) cm bust.
- Sweater is designed to be worn with 8” (20 cm) of positive ease. Please see schematic for more detailed finished measurements.
- Kelbourne Woolens Mojave: 5 (5, 6, 6, 6, 7) skeins
- 3mm/US3 – 16” (40 cm) circular needles
- 3mm/US3 – 36” (90 cm) circular needles
- 3.75mm/US5 – 36” (90 cm) circular needles
- Stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- cable needle