Berroco Summer Sesame was so popular last year that we weren’t sure if you were done with it, so we’ve brought it back for a second season! The pictures below each have their own blog post, so all you have to do is click/tap on them (or the text associated) and you’ll be taken to a full description of the project with pictures, materials, links – there’s lots for you to explore!
Summer Sesame‘s bright, happy shades of colors ebb and flow to make this worsted weight yarn a perfect summer choice. This cotton blend yarn is light to the touch, easy to work with, self-striping, and is machine washable. Summer Sesame is great for tops & tees, tanks, sweaters, scarves, wraps, shawls, blankets, even socks!
- 47% Cotton, 44% Acrylic, 9 % Nylon
- 100g/270m (295 yds)
- Knitting Needle Size 4mm/US6 to 4.5mm/US7
- Crochet Hook Size 4.5mm/7 US
- Knitting Gauge: 20-21 sts & 28-30 rows = 4″ (10cm)
- Crochet Gauge: 19 sc & 22 rows = 4″ (10cm)
- Made in Italy
- Machine wash separately in cold water on a delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.