Sometimes, for whatever reason, great products don’t sell so well and need a little help finding a forever home. Click to see everything on SALE!
Addi Turbo Lace Circular Needles
Rowan Kidsilk Haze is a light, luminous blend of kid mohair and silk. It’s super flexible and can be knit with a variety of needle sizes, carried with another yarn, or bulked up by holding two or 3 strands of yarn together. Soft and airy, it has so many options!
- 70% Mohair, 30% Silk
- 25g/210m (229 yds)
- 18 to 25 sts & 23 to 24 rows = 4″ on 3.25mm to 5mm needles (US 3 to 8)
- Lace to Fingering Weight
- Hand Wash Cool, Lay flat to dry
- Pattern ideas for this yarn
Rowan Cocoon is a soft, airy roving yarn. It knits up fast, and is great for anything that touches skin (hats, scarves, cowls, mitts, sweaters, blankets – anything). 2 skeins are enough for a standard scarf/infinity scarf, 1 for a hat.
- Merino Wool: 80%, Kid Mohair: 20%
- 100g/115m (126yds)
- Bulky Weight
- 6.5mm to 7mm needles (US 10.5 to 10.75)
- 14 sts & 16 rows = 4″/10cm
- Pattern Ideas
- Patterns from Rowan
Up to 40% Pff Select Pattern Booklets