This post is kind of a cheater because calling this throw a pattern is like calling a PB&J sandwich a recipe …. but the result is FAST, cozy, and very, very snuggly!
approximately 36” wide x 33” long
- Cascade Mondo: 3 skeins (if if you are a tighter knitter)
- 25mm/US50 circular needles (32″ or longer)
- felting needle (to tack down the ends)
- When attaching new yarn wet/spit felt the two ends together and afterwards tack down any stray ends with a felting needle.
- Always wash your hands before felting light colours.
- to make the yarn go further/have a loose weave be sure to knit loosely
Loosely cast 27 stitches
R1: *K1, p1; repeat from * to end of row.
Repeat row 1 until approximately 10 to 11 feet of yarn is left.
Cast off in K1P1 stitch pattern.
Weave in ends and tack down with felting needle.