Cascade 220 Superwash Wave
Cascade 220 Superwash Wave is a great new self-striping, ombre yarn. It’s made with the same great machine washable Peruvian wool as Cascade’s staple Cascade 220 Superwash, but it knits up in a long, “pixelated” colourway. The yardage is the same, one skein is enough for an adult hat or mitts, 2 for a scarf, 4 for a baby blanket (approx 30″ x 30″), 5+ for an adult sweater (depends on your size).
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 100g/200m (220yds)
- Light worsted weight
- 4mm to 4.5mm (US 6 to 7) needles
- 20 sts = 4″ (10cm)
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry cool.
- See projects made with this Yarn
- See Patterns written with this Yarn