Linen Stitch Loop
I love the pixelated, woven look of linen stitch, and I also love that working it in the round makes it super easy – it’s just the same two stitches for every round. The yarn, Manos del Uruguay Alegria, is one of our favourite staples, a beautifully dyed merino blend that’s super soft, but also has some resilience which makes it great for all kinds of garments, including socks! And as icing on the cake the company, Manos Del Uruguay, is a non-profit organization that was created to give economic, social and personal development opportunities to the women in Uruguay’s countryside (they’ve been a member of the World Trade Organization since 2009).
- Manos del Uruguay Alegria: 2 skeins (1 skein each of 2 colours; contrast colour is a semi-solid, the main colour is variegated/multicolour) ON SALE TO SEPT 6
- 4.5mm/US7 – 32″ circular needles
- 3.5mm/US4 – 32″ circular needles
- 7 stitch markers, one in a contrasting colour
- Darning or tapestry needle
- FREE Pattern