DellaQ makes some of the best needle cases we’ve ever found, and we think they’re definitely the best that are currently on the market. Della’s products are well thought out, high quality, and have been tested and used by knitters and crocheters for over a decade and a half – they’re made to be beautiful, to be used, to be useful, and to last. They organize your needles in a compact, portable solution that’s easy to put away, but also easy to take out and use. They’re also ethically made in Vietnam under Della’s own watchful eye, which goes a long way to ensure the high quality of the product. As you can see, we really believe in these products – I personally have at least 4 of her needle cases!
DellaQ “The Que” Circular Needle Case
For those who don’t know about DellaQ’s circular needle cases, let’s just say they rock, and “The Que” circular needle case is one of our longstanding favourites (actually, it’s the best solution we’ve found so far)! It includes twelve numbered pockets. Did you catch that? Numbered. For those who need directions, put the size 6 needle in the size 6 pocket. You can even store more than one set in each pocket. The security flap on each pocket can be folded over the top or tucked in like an envelope. Includes a small zip pocket behind the sixth pocket for storing notions or an emergency piece of chocolate. This case is an excellent gift for anyone with a burgeoning collection of circular knitting needles!
- Twelve numbered pockets
- Secure flap on each pocket to hold needles
- US Numbers: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 13, 15
- Metric Numbers: 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Closed: 8.5″ w x 8.5″ h Open: 18.5″ x 8.5″
DellaQ Combo Needle Case
Haven’t made the decision yet whether you like straights, circulars or double points? Maybe you like them all and want them in one case. This tri-fold case includes nine pockets in the centre for circulars. The outer flaps hold 18 straights and/or double points. We know this is a common design, but our case holds more than most cases and it is far prettier! The case is tall enough for those needles that insist on being a bit too tall to fit in any other case. There are no numbers like many of our other cases so you’ll need to be a little bit organized or keep a needle gauge in the case. Oh, right, there is also a zip pocket for stitch markers or a piece of chocolate. Fold it up and tie it in a bow (refer to your mother for bow tying instructions).
- Eighteen unnumbered pockets for straights and double points
- Nine unnumbered pockets for circulars
- Includes numbered tabs for customization
- Open: 14.5″ w x 15″ h Closed: 15.5″ x 6″
- Taffeta silk and Poly Silk
DellaQ Double Point Roll
It’s time to organize your double pointed needles and store them in something other than those plastic sleeves or “ahem” your special needle drawer. DellaQ’s DPN roll is the best solution we’ve found, and we swear by it for our own personal needle collections!
- Two rows of fourteen numbered pockets, two unnumbered
- Accommodates DPN’s up to 8″ in length
- US Numbers: 0, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5
- Metric Numbers: 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, 3, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5
- Closed: 10.25″ h. Open: 16″ w x 10.25″ h.