This oversized top is a quick, easy knit, in soft & comfortable Quince & Co Kestrel (ON SALE NOW). It’s casual and easy to wear, just throw it over a tank or a cami and you’re good to go! Kestrel is machine wash and dryable, very easy to knit with and wear.
Linen is VERY STRETCHY, especially at this tension, and I suggest you look closely at the size measurements and go down a size (or go down a needle size). The garment is designed quite oversized and I think there is a lot of flexibility in choosing a size, depending on how you want it to look. This can be a real plus, you may not need to buy as much yarn if you’re normally a medium/large/extra large!
- Quince & Co Kestrel: 6 (8, 9, 11) skeins
- 6.5mm/US 10½ – 32” circular
- spare 6.5mm/US 10½ circular
- 6.5mm/US 10½ double pointed needles
- Pattern Download
- 54 (60¾, 66, 72¾)” [137 (154.5, 167.5, 185) cm] bust circumference
- Shown in 54” / 137 cm on a 34” / 86.5 cm, 5’8” / 172.5 cm tall model with 20” / 51 cm positive ease.
- Designed to be worn with 16-24” / 40-60 cm positive ease.
We have 6 or more skeins left in the colours pictured above, but don’t wait too long because the yarn is on sale now and won’t last long!