I just finished my first sweater made with Quince & Co Sparrow and I’m all over this lovely summer yarn (pictures to come, I still need to block it)! I really like the simplicity of this tunic/tank, Raven. You can make it with the pockets, or skip them, make it in one colour, of colour blocks. But the most important thing to me is that you’ll want to wear it over, and over, and over again! The pattern is worked in the round from the bottom-up, and it’s all knit stitch, so the knitting is fairly uncomplicated. And hey, they yarn is even on sale until the end of July – can’t go wrong!
- Bust Circumference: 31½ (34½, 37½, 40½, 43¾, 46¾, 49¾, 53)” or 80 (87.5, 95.5, 103, 111, 118.5, 126.5, 134.5) cm
- linen has a lot of stretch to it, you might want to consider making a size smaller than normal.
- Quince & Co Sparrow: 7 (7, 8, 9, 9, 10, 10, 11) skeins
- 3.75mm/US5 – 16″ circular needles
- 3.75mm/US5 – 32″ circular needles
- Pattern Download