Urth Uneek Fingering
Urth Uneek Fingering is a GORGEOUS self-striping, machine washable merino yarn. It’s soft, beautiful, and stunning. One skein is enough for a pair of socks, mitts, hat, neckwarmer, or a scarflette. Two skeins are enough for a Shawl.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 100g/400m (437yds)
- Fingering Weight
- 2.25mm to 3.25mm (US 1 to 3) needles
- 7 to 8 sts = 1″ (2.5cm)
- Self-striping, alternating colours
- Machine Washable
- Made in Turkey
- FREE Pattern: Monet Scarf
- FREE PATTERNS for this yarn
Urth Yarns is a family owned brand specializing in hand dyed natural yarns. Utilizing innovative dying techniques, in combination with the skilled hands of women, Urth Yarns stands for sustainability, “girl power”, and is dedicated to providing a “uneek” knitting experience.
Urth Uneek Fingering does most of the work in this little wrap – a great little spring project for your in-between moments.
- FREE Pattern
- Urth Uneek Fingering: 1 to 2 skeins (depending on desired size)
- 4mm-32″ circular needles